Company-wide digital transformation: A customer success story with Ability Options
Find out how Ability Options transformed their entire organisation with Lumary—and were able to empower their workforce and support their clients to live the life they choose.
“We have more time to be able to provide really valuable, meaningful supports to our participants and spend more time doing what we all love to do, which is to ensure our participants are living their best lives and achieving their goals.”
Before implementing Lumary, NSW-based disability and employment services provider Ability Options struggled with outdated legacy platforms, disparate systems, inefficient workflows and effectively managing their 1,200 employees.
Listen to Ability Option’s Project Manager Helen Conway and General Manager of Specialist Supports Dawn Brown as they talk about navigating their digital transformation with Lumary as their tech partner and the positive impact so far on their staff and participants.
Since implementing the Lumary platform, Ability Options has been able to:
- Unify their entire organisation with one platform and drive connections across regions
- Create a single source of truth for all business, employee and client information
- Eliminate a six-week admin process during NDIS pricing updates as Lumary manages and automates any updates
- Reduce general admin tasks from days to minutes
- Utilise real-time reporting and dashboards to create actionable insights and deliver more person-centred care
Read more about the inspiring team behind Ability Options’ digital transformation and learn how they navigated the successful transition to the Lumary system to over 1,200 staff.